Saturday, November 13, 2010

Parle Moi - Isabelle Bouley



I do not know how to tell you
I can not find the words
These words that made you laugh
And you thought those beautiful

I have so often wanted to write you
And so often return
And to relive our memories
I even also touches your skin

Oh, tell me
Look at me
I do not know how to love
Or how you keep

Talk to Me
Oh talk to me
I do not know why love you
Why not continue

You are there
But you're so far from me

I do not know how to pursue
This love is no longer
I do not know that suffering
Suffer as much as I believed

But I know I must survive
And move a step closer
So that finally stops the drift
Moments has never lost

Oh, tell me
Look at me
I do not know how to love
Or how you keep

Oh, tell me
Look at me
There is the life we dreamed
One that starts
Oh, tell me
Talk to Me
I do not know why love you
Nor how to continue

Oh, tell me
Oh, tell me
Tell me if everything is finished
If I have to go

Oh, tell me
Talk to Me
Look at me
Look at me
Look at me
Look at me

No comments:

Post a Comment