Saturday, March 13, 2010

Céline Dion - Je t'aime encore



Here the autumn ends it has started to rain
The old Renault's dead, repainted in the street
Elisa's has two teeth, little Johnny is big and strong
I'm learning guitar ... the three of us are happy

I've found some mushrooms at the market this morning
I'd like to live in Rome, oh so very much
Tried to grow some tulips, they're late to bloom
That's all I believe
Oh yes, I still love you

But where are you?
So far with no address
How's life been for you
My hope is my only caress

Finally cut my hair, at last you say
It seems strange to me, but you see I survived
When I'm asked I go out, I dance all night
But when I dance
I still love you

But where are you
So far with no address
What's happened to you
Waiting for you, my only caress

I still love you, like in an old fashioned song
And it devours me, all the rest is the same
Oh more and more, it's strong as it can be
Each breath and sigh

Yes I still love you
But you, you cannot hear me.

2 comments: