Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ma philosophie - Amel Bent



I have a philosophy
Be accepted as I am
Despite all that is said
I still raise a fist
For better or worse
I am Mestisos not a martyr
I walk inside the light
But always raise a fist

Raise my head, shake my body
Constantly redouble efforts
Life does not give me a choice
I'm the ace that beats king
Despite our troubles, our differences
And all these incessant insults
I will raise my fist
Even higher, further

(Refrain:)
Targeting the Moon
It does not scare me
Even wear
I still believe and heart
Sacrifices
If necessary I will do it
I have already done it
But always raise my fist

I'm not like all these girls
As they stare, as they undress
I have shapes and curves
It is used to warm the hearts
The daughter of a popular neighborhood
I learned to be proud
Much more love than misery
Although most of that heart of stone

I have a philosophy
Be accepted as I am
With the strength and smile
The fist raised towards the future
Raise the head, torso bomber
Constantly redouble efforts
Life does not give me choice
I'm the ace who beats the king

No comments:

Post a Comment